Based in Sydney, Australia, Kevin creates surface patterns inspired by the beaches and natural beauty that surrounds him. His style embraces both analog and digital media, whether it be painting with watercolours, sketching with ink, or digitally refining and manipulating artwork for a variety of products.
Kevin’s designs often embrace an exuberance of colour, or explore a more Scandinavian design aesthetic. Drawn to both flora and geometry, he aims to instill a sense of joy and wonderment in his art.
- Featured in Pattern Euphoria, a showcase of established and emerging pattern designers
- Selected to be included in the Uppercase Surface Pattern Design Guide 2nd Edition
- Featured in 2016 Uppercase Creative Calendar
- Sydney Creative Mirror 2017
- Surtex 2016
- Preview Seoul 2016
- Quilt Market 2016
- Print & Pattern: Designer - Kevin Brackley
- Ballpitmag: @KEVBRACKLEY
- Print & Pattern: SURTEX 2016 - Kevin Brackley
- Make It In Design: Surtex 2016 Preview: Kevin Brackley
- Art & Design Licensing Source Book: Four Corners, Two Shows
- Pattern Observer: Surtex Preview: Kevin Brackley
- SURTEX Official Newsletter: Traveling 24,000+ Miles to Collect Themselves at Surtex
- Make It In Design: Graduate Interview
I'd love to hear from you! My work is available for licensing or to buy outright, and I'm always open to discuss commissions and possible collaborations. Please fill in the form below - alternatively you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll soon be in touch.